June 30, 2006

This week in Susie's space & time

Steady and ongoing - the Kundalini Yoga classes :) .

Saturday
Dinner at Livramento. Lovely to see Peter & Barbara again and listen to all the stories from 20 years ago (!) when Ricardo and I were Dani & Claudia's age! :)

Sunday
Working on the translation with a break for lunch: grilled sardines Morocann style, with coriander, delicious!
And... bye, bye, Holland... (Van Basten is uglier than I remembered). Time was passing sooo slowly. I don't want to start any discussion on football or about that match. I was happy we passed! Just let them play!

Monday
One translation cancelled, change of plans regarding the presentation of the document. Thanks for the help, anyway, guys... Now, you can understand a little bit of a day's work in an NGO/humanitarian sector. Impredictible... Just be reactive, think and work fast.
Having the afternoon off, I was able to go and see Dani's judo show; all proud of my little brother who did pretty well.

Tuesday
A nice cup of tea with Rosa at Relaxis. I arrive home to find a new translation on my mailbox. Like David says, that's all good, it's work and it's paid, so I don't complain. So long for a quieter week.

Wednesday
I think most of the details of Siri Prakash's visit are settled. Fingers crossed to see if we manage to go and teach that trial class in Lisbon - it'd be great!!
Oh, and I got an invitation to teach yoga for kids at Academia dos Morangos, in Setúbal. If the kids like it and the parents are interested, I might start a class there in September :) :) :)

Thursday
After 2 (3?) months of exchanging e-mails, I finally talked to Siri Prakash on the phone (thank you, Skype). I just hope everything goes well! I'm working on the flyers and will email them to everybody - please come!! You won't regret it!
Yami, it was great to have you online. I had quite a few laughs! :) Do come and visit! And I'll see if I can go to England this year still; I'd visit you in Oxford and, of course, go to Hereford, Cambridge and visit my brother Ric and Zuzi.

Friday
Here I am finishing the flyers and working on the translation for Guinea. Or trying to. I'm soo lazy today...

No comments: