June 14, 2006

Where? How? What?

I'm still in Setúbal, Portugal. More or less...
Yoga classes excepted, travels were to:
1. Parque da Bela-Vista, in Lisbon, on June 4th for the closing concert of Rock in Rio. Corinne Bailey Rae - nice; Anastasia - impressing and full of emotion, I want to be like her! (even Sting's 'light' faded a bit); Sting - I still like him (always... :)) but nothing new and he didn't sing 'Send your love into the future'... (I know he sang some 20 songs. Still...)

2. Madrid, last Sunday, for a course of Yoga for pregnant women (nothing new to tell people, I was there just to learn how to teach... for now :)).

How am I?
Fine, on the run, as usual :) but all good.
The schedule of my Kundalini Yoga classes seems to be sort of organized, I'm adapting to this new routine of working while other people are going home.
House sector - choosing and deciding.
Really busy lately (as you might have guessed from my mail and blog absence).

The whats over the last 3 weeks?
- translating a talk of Yoghi Bhajan on Meditation - I'll see with my teachers if I can forward it to anyone who is interested.
- June 3rd - marriage of Teresa and André. Simply beautiful and beautifully simple. The decoration, the food, the flowers, the bride's dress - everything wonderful and such a good picture of the bride and groom. A lovely, lovely day! Oh, and the view of Quinta Moinhos S. Filipe is...breath-taking. I could stay there just staring for hours and hours. Check out their site: http://moinhossaofilipe.planetaclix.pt/
- I've chosen the kitchen tiles, but the windows must be installed before the masons come. I'm just waiting for a last info before making the final decision concerning the windows, afterwards it'll be a month before they're ready.
- until middle of next week, I'll be attached to my computer most of the time, working on the revision and translation of an ACH proposal for Angola.
- next Saturday afternoon - at Festas do Pinhal Novo, with the Espaço Lótus talking about Yoga to the passers-by or maybe doing some demo class.

No comments: