January 08, 2006

Coming up next... almost forgot Boracay!

A few articles are on draft... With photos, yes :)

Just be patient as I won't be able to post very often during January.
With only 4 weeks to go :), I'm really busy at work and I want to go back as fit and beautiful as I left so... I'm starting Yoga lessons tomorrow (twice a week) and am determined to get some proper rest.

Anyway, I won't disappear again, don't worry.

Coming up in January:
- What am I doing in Manila? (if you know, you're a privileged person, it means I write you more than once a year...)
- Cool Sunday (or Chocolate Delight, didn't decide the title yet)
- Patriotic Moments (starring Guterres, believe it or not)
- and finally the Fruits Photos!!

Now, have a look at this photo.
This is EDSA or Epifanio dos Santos Avenue, theatre of 2 people revolutions and my way to the office and back every day... It only looks like the photo between 12-2pm; at any other time the 5 lanes are crowded and, during Christmas season, traffic was scary!...

Ah!... Don't forget to check what's going on "In Other Wor(l)ds" - new contributors have joined in and there are some interesting posts.

Hmm... I guess that's all for today. Take care and have a nice week!!

PS And, of course, there will be a post about diving on the wonderful transparent waters around Boracay Island. Just to give you a taste... :)

No comments: