January 16, 2006

Such a lazy weekend...

Ok, I got the message...
You're waiting for me to answer your last e-mail or, at least, post whatever it is that I have to tell about Boracay and stop displaying Summer photos while you're suffering with the tough European winter...
I complain about how hot it is and having the A/C on all the time while you all have these sorrow faces of "oh, it's so cold here". C'mon, people, have you seen the news about Kashmeer??
As for me, all I have for the days in Madrid are a few long-sleeve t-shirts and 1 knitted-cotton sweater. So go ahead and laugh...

The reason I didn't post any really interesting post this weekend and am here speaking about the weather (last time was politics and, before, the road traffic; am I missing any popular favourite subject?) is... I had a really lazy weekend! :) Finished reading Oryx and Crake and had a journey of pampering yesterday - new hairdo, hand, foot & nail care (yes, I know you, guys, couldn't care less but girls will...)!Wait until you see the photos!...

Have a nice week! Love from Manila :)

No comments: