January 27, 2006

A few things you should know about me…

From my horoscope 26Jan:
"The stars have unleashed your inner prankster. You're in on all the jokes, from the biggest to the smallest - and you're not above perpetrating a few yourself. It's this kind of thing that makes you so in-demand."

Yes, as if having a father, a brother and a brother-in-law like this wasn’t enough…
Well, know you know how the ACH staff in Manila will remember me – I’m the joker. Here to cheer up people. There are worse things in life, I say.

and:
"All those rumors about your sign being cold, aloof and detached? Untrue. Totally untrue. The stuff about you being objective, impartial and incapable of prejudice? Absolutely true. You're about to prove all that and more -- to anyone who's willing to listen, and even to some who won't be."

Every single moment of my life. Or most of them, anyway.

No comments: