September 18, 2007

Countdown

T-22 and counting...

My flight is booked, next week I have the evaluations of my staff (poor them, some will only see me for the evaluation...), the hand-over report is already part of the task list, my colleague is coming back in 2 weeks...

Last weeks have been absolutely hectic and it seems this one won't be different.

But, at least, I'm taking some (little) time for myself - 1 movie (DVD) per week, one dinner out with friends, meditation almost every day. This week, coffee at the cafe-cinema of German Colony (o Charlot ou o S. Joao podiam ser assim...) and a drink at tio Arturo & tia Luisa, it was wonderful to see them again after so long and the Moscatel was... delicious!! :)

Hope you're all well.

xxx
Susana

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Estás quase de volta? Muito bem, espero que a tradução esteja terminada, tens cá em casa o segundo livro à tua espera, são apenas 178 páginas, uma brisa comparado com o outro.
Beijos e bom regresso.

Susana G Santos said...

Olá, pá!
Já tinha saudades de te ver na net, ainda agora passei pelo teu blog.
A tradução ainda não está terminada mas tb já estou em countdown.

E o livro?? Já leste? Estou super-curiosa!!
Beijinhos e até breve