April 10, 2007

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Ok, I understand why nobody comments my posts... because there aren't any new posts to comment!
Sorry, guys, hadn't realized so many days had passed without a single post.
I do have a few things on draft, notes on tiny yellow papers, sunset pictures... but am afraid I won't have time before the end of the week. :(

Easter was wonderful - only one yoga class, quality time with my brothers and parents, 2,5 days without mobile (forgot the charger at home), no emails ('detox' decision ;) ).
I still have things to catch up on (though that seems to be a normal state lately) but will try to find sometime to post before the wind blows away all my little notes scattered on the table (correction: they're clipped since Friday, when I tidied up the table, I just liked the previous phrase ;)).

Hope you're all well and didn't eat too many chocolates. :)
I totally fell... so long for my kitcheree diet - and I was on day 11! -, my brother D.'s chocolate cake was just too much a temptation and Pepa's Easter cake and C.'s chocolate almonds...
Well, back to day 1.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Since I update my own blog only when I feel like it (sometimes I spend 3 months without posting), I can't pass judgement on you. :)
And forget the diet, long live chocolate and apple pie.

Susana G Santos said...

Pois... vê lá se 'postas' em breve! Só vejo Floribella quando lá vou espreitar.