April 26, 2014

First things first

A bit of quiet this week.
Will have to work most of the time and I do need a rest so... no paradise beach this weekend.

http://reinosdanatureza.com/animal/araneae.htm
Got up at 10 am - soooo nice!!

A bit of cleaning, watering up the plants, sort of have the feeling I've been away from home for a few days... :s :)
Aranhuços (daddy long legs) had started to try and gain their territory back...

The week passed by in a rush, once again.
Work is going well I think, we just don't stop. Funny enough, I'd never be able to do what I'm doing if it wasn't for the BNP time and some of the working practices I gained there (a sério!!) and for the super-coaching by EdF. Amazing...! :)

I have a post on draft for last week. Will finish it up tomorrow or this evening.

Now time to take care of a couple of administrative stuff... "boooring... yet necessary ;) "

Have a nice weekend!!

No comments: