August 25, 2007

New boss 'in town'

I was absolutely 'wasted' yesterday evening. Went to bed before 9.30pm and woke up with the alarm clock at 7am this morning. Hmm... can I stay a bit more? No, you should get up and get back to the translation.

7.05am - the door bell rings. Ok, I got the message, getting up... "Yes? good morning" "Hello, it's S." Ohh.. the Head of Mission was coming today, right. I open the door downstairs. Oh, well, I'll be nice and see if he needs help with the luggage. He did, but I only had to carry a small suitcase, so that's OK. ;)

8.20am - after the 'welcome drink' (tea) and some talk, I'm pretty awake and ready to start working. Let's see if I manage to go and have dinner with this people tonight, before someone puts me into an asylum. ;)

More news on Jerusalem, the mission, etc only next week.
Hope everyone's OK and enjoying the Summer.

Cheers
Susana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers, mate! Enjoy your dinner!
Kudos! LOL

Anonymous said...

So, the new HoM... first impressions?

Susana G Santos said...

First impressions are OK, mas eu sou daquelas que prefere esperar para ver.

E acabei por não ir jantar... :(