December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas blá blá blá... :)

Hi everybody!!

A bit late
(which seems my unchanging state),
Here am I
Wishing everybody a LOVELY CHRISTMAS TIME!!!

Enjoy the marvellous food and all the drinks your mind and body find... adequate. :)
Next week, everybody to the gym (esta não fui eu que inventei)!

Thanks for all the lovely e-mails, calls and text messages and for having been there this year and always.

Since I'm here (and we never know when the next post will come), let me wish you a WONDERFUL year of 2007!! :)
And, like one of my friends said, "try to leave behind everything you don't need anymore". Listen to U2 - All that you leave behind: Walk on and some of the other tracks on the same CD, that might help. Lyrics here, video here.

I will try to do that - from attitudes and practices to thoughts and objects. Moving into my new flat helps, of course. :-)
By the way, from today on, I'm taking 'reservations' for lunch, dinner, tea, breakfast...
As for the house-warming party, open your agendas or get a post-it and note down: February 24th, together with my birthday celebration (I'll be in Madrid on the 18th). All my friends are invited! And, yes, I'll send a formal e-mail invitation afterwards.

KLC (I haven't forget) :)
xxxx
Susana

No comments: