January 04, 2007

IKEA - a record

Of course I had to go to IKEA. Specially, because I needed to buy a sofa-bed. With friends arriving, I decided that Wednesday would be 'the day'. 1 hour to go, 3 hours there, I'd be back with enough time to unpack and have my regular classes.

But... there were sales on IKEA, my mom had never been there and.. I found plenty of things I 'really' needed, plus I had to figure out what was the best wardrobe.

Time was... : 9 hours (lunch included) inside IKEA shop. Even I was astonished. Once again, the debit/credit card machines (remember, J & S?) weren't functioning properly which made us queue for 25min beside the ATM machine without knowing if we'd have cash when our turn came. I was finally able to withdraw what I needed only to find out that the service was working again when I got back to my 2 'cars'.

Shopping result: this lovely sofa-bed :-) plus a number of things that you'll notice next time you come. And, yes, I did buy oven trays - for 4 and 8 people. Cod with cream for everybody!

No comments: