March 27, 2006

Wonderful Sunday

It somehow reminded me of my times in Paris. 8 years ago already... (yeah, years do pass even if you keep a young spirit :))

Lunch with friends from 'the other side of the river' and one of my cutest nephews ;)
A bit of sun by the river, followed by coffee and tea at the Castelo-Fortaleza de S. Filipe (you can read more here) and then a stop at the almost acquired future residence of the Duchess (that is, me).

21.30pm: A really good movie - Crash. Especially considering last time I went to the cinema was to see "Madagascar" and the previous "Fantastic Four" (both out of my own free will and I quite enjoyed it). We went to the cinema Charlot where the tickets cost only 3.00Eur (!) which is quite rare nowadays... Setúbal is not all that bad, hein?

No comments: