September 24, 2006

A perfect day

Woke up at 11h45... the alarm didn't ring at 9h15 as scheduled, which was great! ;) Had thought of going for a run in Albarquel but.. it'll be another day.

With Mom & David out on one of the Herbalife extravaganzas, I had the whole house (and the dog and the 5 cats) just for me. :)
After attending to the pets and putting the washing machine on (yes, I also do that once in a while), I sat for a great brunch: red and white grapes, corn bread with butter and cheese and a home made moccacino.
RTP 2 had a interesting good documentary on, about Global Warming.
I love these moments... "it's all so quiet"

The rest of the day was spent in front of the laptop, slowly catching up with the 403 unread e-mails on my Inbox (mostly images that I'll eventually delete without even opening the messages), plus all the already read but not yet answered emails of those friends who keep on writing in spite of my silence. Thanks for all the Love, the laughters and, last but not the least, the photos of newborns :)

September is passing so quickly... the weather changing and my dear Autumn arriving. Can't wait to feel the smell of roasted chestnuts on the streets, of the earth after the rain... So many things showing our preparation for the small yearly reclusion while the days are shorter.
Hopefully, I'll soon move into my 'palace', where you're invited to come on the colder nights for a cappuccino or some exotic tea. ;)
(beer only next year, when the hot days return. Eheheheh!)

No comments: