December 11, 2005

Mainly in English from now on

Well, much thought and wondering and...
I can't write in English and in Portuguese all the time. It'd be less funny for me and I'd end up creating another blog with the translations.
So, I'll probably write in English most of the time, like that I'm sure of getting to most people.

For those of you who feel like I've forgotten you lately, don't. One of my 'problems' is I don't forget anybody who has meant something to me sometime - believe me, it's a great load of emotional luggage!...
So, coming up soon, a post on "What happened to Susie since Nov 2002"??

Plus now that Xmas 2005 is coming up, many, many thanks for all the greetings I've received last year - I couldn't answer personally to all of them, sorry. But I loved it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pour compliquer un peu les choses, un petit commentaire en français. Et pour pourquoi tu ne fais pas ton blog aussi en français ? Bon allez, je traduis en portugais....Why don't you write also in Franch ?

Susana G Santos said...

Mais si... en Français aussi, mais plutôt dans le blog 'next door': http://mochilacheia.blogspot.com.

Tu sais bien que je suis compliquée par nature ;)

Free traslation:
Yes, of course, I can write in French also but on the blog next door. http://mochilacheia.blogspot.com.

You know I'm naturally a complicated person... ;)