December 12, 2005

The favourite series (with photo)

On Saturday night, there’s Enterprise, a kind of or really the rebirth of Star Trek.
I used to think being a Vulcano was great. But now... definitely Human!
Still, not as good as the series with Commander JLPicard, if you ask my opinion...
Not always easy to watch, since the mores say Saturday is the day to have dinner with friends or go out for a drink. Why do we all have to make the same things on the same days…?

On Monday evening, I can usually enjoy Numb3rs peacefully.
I wouldn’t say great, but quite good. (Quite is such a good word…:)) FBI investigation mixed with Maths. Hmm… :)
It could be better if the episodes were longer and the story a bit more developed.
Then again, maybe people would loose interest. After all, the FBI guy today was acting like the only interest of the Prisoner’s Dilemma was the outcome of the 'experience'!… As for me, I had forgotten how much I fancied Risk Theory back at uni!...
Oh, and the actors are quite... interesting ;) I'll let you bet on who's my favourite...

No comments: