October 24, 2007

Back home

Back at my place, feeling pretty well (no fever, no pain, like I say), slowly getting back into the 'normal' life, catching up with friends and family, reorganizing my life a bit, working on the translation and... trying to rest a bit too. :-)

I don't go online that often so the list of unread emails is growing. I'll catch up later.

The retreat in Jampaias went pretty well, and I feel a certain sense of growing-up. Still digesting everything...

Hope you're all well.

Love xxx
Susana

2 comments:

Aggio Piaggio said...

I reckon it's not just the list of unread emails that is growing. It seems your inner self is growing too, thanks to Jampaia, and many other things. Growing back to... normal? Hope so ;)

xxx The artist formerly known as Nemesis LOL

Susana G Santos said...

Hi, J :)
I'm, at least, trying to take care of all my self(s). So far, recovery information is good. :)